Vegan Buckwheat & Blueberry Pancakes (gf)
Decorate with Banana, Blueberries, Raspberries, Walnuts
· 120g buckwheat flour
· 1 teaspoon chia seeds
· 2 tablespoons olive or coconut oil
· 60ml water
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
· 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1. Stir together ground buckwheat flour, oil, water, chia seeds, vanilla, baking soda, and vinegar.
2. The batter will be slightly thicker than traditional pancake batter.
3. Pan-fry pancakes, pour batter into a greased skillet over medium heat
4. Allow the top to bubble and the edges of the pancake to dry, about 4 or 5 minutes, then flip and cook through on the other side.
5. Serve warm, with fresh fruit and pure maple syrup, if desired.