Dukkah roasted chickpeas with avocado & broccoli
1 whole broccoli, cut into florets
1 red pepper, cut into strips
250g mushrooms, halved
400g can chickpeas drained and rinsed
30ml olive oil
3 tablespoons dukkah
½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
1 avocado, chopped into chunks
1 avocado peeled for dressing
140g vegan yoghurt
2 tablespoons dill sprigs
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 bunch breakfast radishes, halved
1 cup mint leaves
1. Preheat oven to 220°C
2. Place the broccoli, red pepper, mushrooms and chickpeas on a large baking trays lined with baking paper and drizzle with the oil.
3. Top with the dukkah and salt and toss to combine. Roast for 18–20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. To make the dressing, place 1 avocado half in a medium bowl.
5. Add the yoghurt, dill, lemon juice and water. Using a hand-held blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
6. Top the cauliflower and chickpeas with the other chopped avocado, radish and mint.
7. Drizzle with the creamy avocado dressing to serve.