Braised Little Gem, Asparagus & Peas
· 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
· 1 leek sliced into rings
· 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
· 100g asparagus/spinach
· 1 little gem, slices thickly
· 150g frozen peas
· 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
1. Add the olive oil and leek to a pan.
2. Fry on a medium heat for 5 minutes until soft and caramelised.
3. Now add the garlic and fry for a few more minutes.
4. Next add in the asparagus, fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Now add blanched peas & salt & little gem to wilt a little and the peas to warm through.